Causes of Hairfall?
– Systemic Conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension, Prostate Cancer, etc.
– Hormonal changes
– Fungal infection
– Iron deficiency
– Excess vitamin A, possibly as a result of retinoid drugs
– Severe chronic illness
– Use of anticoagulants, or blood thinners
– Telogen effluvium, a disturbance of the hair growth cycle.
At Transformance, we have treatments and products to restore your hair and look.
Male Pattern baldness
Hairloss takes a peculier route and can be explained in 7 stages by Norwood classification.
Facts about Male pattern Baldness :
- Male pattern baldness, or androgenetic alopecia, typically occurs later in life as a result of changing hormone levels.
- Hair loss can be psychologically distressing for men, and they may seek a variety of treatments.
- Other causes of hair loss include nutritional deficiencies, infections, and some psychological conditions.
- Treatments include medications, laser and light therapies, and hair transplantation.
Our Trichologist is able to offer expert advice and treatment in diseases of the scalp and hair and will work with you to find out the best way to restore your hairline, even if a transplant isn’t going to be the right solution for you or not.
PLATELET RICH PLASMA
MESOTHERAPY FOR HAIR
ANTI DANDRUFF TREATMENT
HAIR LOSS MEDICATIONS